Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Amber Interiors

Welcome to the bright and eclectic home of interior designer Amber Lewis. I honestly never thought I could be jealous of a house with a 1970's yellow bubble-glass entry door, but Lewis has me sold here. When asked about designing her own home she said, "I think the most important thing is balance: using neutrals on the big ticket items (like a sofa) and then adding layers of bright, poppy colors. I’m the queen of grey or white couches, set on top of a wild-colored rug with tons of bright, funky pillows and textiles thrown around."

You can check out more of Amber's style and projects on her blog, here.





2 comments:

  1. Hey There Im From San Diego & Noticed You Have This Bright Colorful Blanket and Carpet Well I Was Wondering If You Know The Person How Makes Them? This Is Kind Of Weird But I Really Want A Bean Bag That Looks Like A HACKY Sack? Just Of Course Bigger & Comfy... Let Me Know Any Info Where I Can Buy Those Please, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a great website that you can get bean bags that look like hacky sacks, enjoy!

    http://www.scp.co.uk/collections/living-room/products/ernest-1

    ReplyDelete